The management and staff of the KEFALOS HOTELS LIMITED believe that to achieve our goals of becoming the
leading tourist village in Cyprus, we must lead not only economically, but socially and environmentally also.
The company understands that it is in a prominent position to affect the environment in Cyprus. Our objective
is not only to sustain our environment for our descendants but also to reinstate the damage previously done.
We believe that our corporate responsibility goes beyond our proprietary borders and we attempt to cooperate
with our neighbors and our suppliers to develop our business in a sustainable mode.
Every effort will be made to conserve resources throughout our operations. Our purchasing department will
seek products and services of local origin and that are environmentally benign. The company will choose to hire
local whenever possible.
Our success will be determined on a yearly basis with a commitment to improve. Furthermore, the company
will not only meet existing environmental laws and regulations, but go beyond the status quo and seek
techniques and approaches that position us ahead of our competition.
Our policy towards the environment will be readily available and promoted to our business partners and
guests. Growth of our company depends on our abilities to minimize or eliminate our impacts on our
Our critical success depends on the environment of Cyprus, without a beautiful country, our customers will
cease to come. Our company’s future and the future of our environment are interconnected.
In delivering our commitment we will:
- Comply with relevant environmental legislation and take a proactive approach to future requirements and
- We aim to conserve natural resources through the responsible use of energy, water and raw materials, but
also maintaining the quality of services that is expected by our guests.
- Continuous monitoring of performance and targets for continuous improvement through reduction, reuse
and recycling in areas such as energy consumption, reduce waste and water consumption,
- Work with suppliers that have compatible policies for managing their impact on the environment and also
be certified and meet all legislative requirements,
- Use the best available quality products, materials and external services in accordance with the level of
quality of the hotel and the expected value of the customer,
- With the active environmental team will ensure that our efforts are continually reviewed, updated and
communicated to all staff.